I've decided to post a picture of me 9 months pregnant since I am almost done with this pregnancy and some of my family haven't seen me. With Ava I can only find one picture of me pregnant and with this pregnancy I don't have any so as hard as it is to look at the picture here it is..
I've got less than 2 weeks to go. I am so excited and can't wait for this new addition. Hopefully all is healthy and well with the new baby and things go smoothly.
10 years ago
10 comments:
You look adorable Marti! (I love your hair too! Such a cute cut) I'm glad you posted the picture- even if it was painful for you...it's so fun to see, and you look GREAT!
I agree Marti, you look great! I am so excited for you to have a new addition soon and hope that all goes well!!
ok marti, now you do look pregnant unlike when I saw you earlier and you didn't even look like you were pregnant.
You look so cute Marti! We can't wait for her to come. Please call us if you need any help with anything. Jaydin would love to have Ava come play if you need to get her out of your hair :)
Marti I'm so excited for you. Not much longer! Hooray!
Marti,
You're so cut pregnant. Good luck and be sure to call when you head to the hospital. If you need me I'm only a phone call away!
You look great Marti! I have never seen you pregnant before so it took me a minute of staring at the picture for it to all process. What a cute pregnant lady you are!!
One of the things I love about being super pregnant and then having the baby is that when I look in the mirror I feel so freaking skinny! I know that I am not down to my "normal" size but I'm no longer pregnant either. It helps me to remember that I don't have to be super model skinny to feel good about myself.
I hope everything goes well with the delivery and that you can adjust easily to two little ones at home now. It's so fun to have more than one child, they all seem to have so much in common and yet they are all totally different. Enjoy every second of it!!
love,
Alison (Nielsen) :)
It's cousin Monica - I think you look great! I'm so excited for you guys. I'll be looking forward to some pictures!
Marti,
You look great even if you don't feel like it. Love the sweater. I actually miss some of those maternity clothes! Love you,
Janeal
marti you are just all freakin belly and nothing more. I just have one piece of advice for having the second. Feel no mother guilt at all!! You have been so focused on one and now you have two. Don't feel too guilty about splitting your time and let Ava do as much as possible to help. Big sisters are actually harder than big brothers because they think that it is their own private baby doll so watch her closely. Have fun
Post a Comment