Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ava is missing her grandparents



Ava's grandparents are on a mission in Montana and every once in awhile she starts to talk about them being on their mission. The other day she found a belt and this tie I was using for something else and she got it in her head that she was going on a mission. Bart helped her with her tag but she found a missionary bag and shoes all by herself. For the rest of the day she wore that outfit and kept saying she was going on a mission. You don't think they are listening but then they come up with funny things like this.

So Mom and Dad here is a tribute to you. Hope you are enjoying your mission and things are going well. We miss you but are so glad that you are able to serve others in Montana.

7 comments:

Laura said...

Ava is so cute Marti. That's pretty cute that she already wants to be a missionary. I didn't know your parents were on a mission. How long have they been gone? It kind of sucks not having parents around huh?

lovejoys said...

WHAT? How can that be? She is too smart. That is crazy. Reece doesn't even know what dress up is. Is that just a girl thing? I can't figure it out.

I am loving this blogging thing. I got bloggin fever.

Joyce

Jamie said...

How cute! She is so big. That's funny the things they pick up on! Hope your parents are doing well!

The Nielsen Family said...

So cute!! Hey I hope you dont mind me snooping at your blog. I found it off of Janna's blog. Anyway- how are you? So are you having a boy or girl?? You can check out our fam's blog at thenielsenfamily1999.blogspot.com! Take care
Candice

Connie and Brandon said...

That is the cutest. It's so funny what little kids can come up with. Ava is smart!

Mom and Dad said...

Of course my grandchild is smart. All of them are. Such a cute thing to put on.

Kathy Schroder said...

holy cow Marti who is that girl she looks nothing like you!!She must look like your hubby. Sorry I got your blog off of Joyce's and wanted to see how you were doing!!