Friday, October 24, 2008

Just trying to keep busy

Well I am officially overdue with this pregnancy. My due date was yesterday and this baby is still hanging in there as of now. So I am just trying to keep busy and be patient. There have been a few false alarms so we will see maybe this weekend. I am scheduled to be induced on Tuesday if nothing happens so we are just going to have to wait and see.

In the meantime I am updating my blog and doing meaningless tasks like ironing the bed skirt to keep my mind off of my misery.

So my cute sister-in-law sent me some cute pictures of Ava and her cousin at the scarecrow festival at Thanksgiving Point this last weekend. Thanks again Jamie for the pictures! Jaydin and Ava are so cute together.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Ironing the bedskirt? Ambitious! I can't wait to see this little one :)

Kathy said...

Marti I was wondering if you'd had your baby yet. If she's not here already...hopefully tomorrow!!

Kathy Schroder said...

you know what you have to do have some lovin from your husband!! It's the worst time ever I know but.. well.. actually it didn't work at all when I did it to have my first. Oh well just sleep you'll need it.

Josh, Camille and Beau said...

I'm hoping by the time you read this you'll be officially un pregnant!! Hope all is going well. And I agree sleep would be great and its good to get everything done cuz after the baby who knows if you'll even want to iron at all!!