Sunday, November 1, 2009

All sugared out!

Well I am all partied out.  Now if I can just get rid of the Halloween candy while Ava isn't looking I will be very happy.  We have had such busy week.  On Tuesday it was my 30th birthday.  How time flies.  I didn't think I was that sad that I was turning 30 until that day and I was laying in bed and trying to decide if I was sick or not because I was so tired.  I felt like the friend on Ferris Beullar's day off and he is just laying in his bed depressed trying to talk himself into getting up.
Photobucket

Then on Wednesday it was Sophie's First Birthday.  This year has just flown by and I can't believe she is already one.  It just seems like she is still my little baby. We had a great time just staying home. I bought some balloons to play with, we had rainbow cake and opened presents. It was a lot of fun. Who knew that kids could be so entertained by some balloons on the floor but they loved them and chased them all over the house.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sophie's First Birthday

We finished off the week with Halloween. I am so glad that it is finally over. After birthdays and Halloween I feel like we have consumed enough candy for the whole year. This year I was pretty uncreative and just went to my sister's house and got some costumes that her kids couldn't fit in anymore. Ava kept saying she wanted to be all of the costumes so she actually was Snow White for the ward party, a cheerleader for her school party and then a care bear for the real deal (only because we talked her into it because it was the warmest). Halloween 2009
Hope everyone had a great Halloween and had lots of fun.

6 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

Happy Birthday to you and little Sophie! Your girls are super cute in their costumes.

Jamie said...

Aww cute girls in their costumes. Happy birthday to you and Sophie!

Janeal said...

Cute new post, even if it did take 6 hours! Your family picture is way cute too. You always have such super cute family pictures. Who took it?

Kathy said...

Happy belated birthday! Your kids are adorable in their costumes!

The Rowes said...

Happy Birthday... sorry I missed it! Some friend I am. :) I can't believe you (and I soon will be) are 30. Not that it is a bad thing, it's just that I remember when we are still 19 and all the fun we had in Dorm 6. Anyways, your pics are really cute and I'm glad you guys had happy birthdays and a super fun Halloween.

Emily said...

How fun and exhausting! I bet you'll look forward to this week EVERY year! Cute, cute kids...