I don't document things as much as I should but today my little baby has teeth. She is almost 7 months old and the time has just flown by. This morning at breakfast I thought that I saw some paper in her mouth since she is getting really good at getting paper these days so I finger swept and didn't find anything. Then today at lunch I was feeding her and found two little bottom teeth poking out. I couldn't believe it; she is growing up so fast. She is already scooting all over the floor and getting into things and now two teeth. I just couldn't resist posting a picture of her even though you can't see the teeth at all but she just looked so cute.
I also couldn't resist posting a picture of Ava today at her quiet/nap time. This is how she fell asleep. I don't know if the picture does justice. She has her backpack on with her moon boots and I think I even saw a couple of necklaces. Oh she is funny!



This is what she looks like when she is not sleeping.
Ava is also getting so grown up and has been a lot of help these days. The other day she told me she was ready to work in the yard and pull some weeds. I had to laugh because that just means she is ready for Mom to work in the yard and pull weeds and she gets to play in the yard. If I could really get her to pull some weeds for me I would be in heaven!
Not much else going on here. We are getting excited for summer vacation and Bart having some time off of school. We have lots of fun little trips planned and can't wait to just have some time together as a family.
2 comments:
Wow, Ava looks so grown up. What a gorgeous girl with all that beautiful hair. I was telling Mattie the other day as I was doing her hair that I always wanted long hair but my mom wouldn't let me have it so I am enjoying her beautiful long hair. I bet you are enjoying Ava's long, thick, wavy hair also. Sophie looks adorable too. What a cute age! Love you,
Janeal
I can't believe how fast your baby is growing up!!! You guys look great.
Post a Comment