I have no pictures unfortunately but I think this Valentine's will be high on my list. I had to work on Valentine's Day so I wasn't really expecting to do much but Bart is the sweetest husband and made it such a good day. I walked into the house after working my 13 hours to find Ava and Sophie bathed and already in their PJ's. Then the table was set with beautiful flowers and chocolates. Bart made Chicken Parmesan with the whole works of bread, salad and Italian Soda's. It was so good and better than anything we could have gotten at a restauarant. We had such a nice low key dinner at home with the kids, I just loved every minute. It was so much better than trying to get a babysitter and wait for a table at a busy restaurant. The best part of the whole night was pulling in the garage after a long day and seeing the kids bathed and ready for bed. I could not have asked for a better present. Thank you Bart for all that you do for me and the kids. You are the best ever.
10 years ago
5 comments:
What a great husband you have! Isn't it the best when someone does something unexpected for you? Like right now as I check my email/facebook/blog, Derek is mopping the kitchen and dining room floors. I didn't even ask him to do it. So nice! I must reward him... hmmmm!
Aww so nice! Those Thompson boys are pretty good to us.
How sweet! It's funny the things we enjoy as wife's and mom's! We really learn what's important!
Oh that is way sweet of your husband! Glad you guys had a great Valentine's Day:)
that is fantastic! miss ya marti
Post a Comment