Friday, August 8, 2008

That is exactly how I feel these days.

I don't have any fun pictures to put on or anything but I was just checking out the blog and read the little baby countdown thing on the bottom and couldn't stop laughing because that is exactly how I feel these days. Bart put that baby countdown on for me and I haven't paid much attention to it but it fits my life to a "T" right now.

4 comments:

Greg and Jana said...

Marti.....
you need to move that baby countdown to the top!

Greg and Jana said...

Howcome my blog is not part of your blog list? Your's is part of mine :)

Angel said...

Haha, I think that his hilarious! Well, not funny because you are in pain but just the way that countdown phrased it. I laughed pretty hard. I'm sorry though, back pain is no fun!

Greg and Jana said...

Marti,
have you decided on a name yet?
I had an epiphany the other day about a name...
What do you think about...
Elsie Mae Thomspon?