We have had so much fun the last couple of weeks traveling around and spending time with my family. Here are just a few pictures of our adventures.
Ava at Hogle Zoo with most of her cousins
Ava at Hogle Zoo with most of her cousins


She loved the zebras and still talks about them
Here she is at the Dinosaur Park in OgdenShe was talking to the dinosaur asking if we could take a picture.


This is at Powder Mountain. We went geocaching straight up the mountain. It was a lot of fun but not something I recommend 5 months pregnant. The view was worth it in the end.

I am so grateful for my family and all the fun we had together. I have really enjoyed spending time with all of you and miss you when you are not around. Thanks for everything that you do for me and my family. Love Marti
5 comments:
Cute! That looks like so much fun. Ava is so darling. And so cute to pose for pictures for you. Jaydin sees a camera and looks the other way.
Your blog is cute. Looks like you've got the hang of it :). That dinosaur park looks like fun also.
Marti,
Your blog is cute. Those pictures of Ava are cute as well. I have some cute ones of her. I'll send them to you.
Marti! Hey Laura told me about your blog. Your little girl is so beautiful! Congrats on the baby on the way too. Glad I can keep in touch with old roomies!
Hey Marti Jo...you're right, we do need to get together. I'm going out of town this week, but we'll have to do it when I get home.
Post a Comment