Well my baby is now 2 months old since I last posted. I can't believe how fast time goes. We have been so busy with the holidays and new baby that blogging is last on the list of things to do. Today I am tired of cleaning, laundry, and taking care of babies so I am finally going to put some new pictures on.
Sophie has changed so much she looks like a totally new baby. She lost a lot of her hair and so we just shaved the rest off so now she looks nothing like her first pictures.
We had a great Christmas and had so much fun with Ava this year. It was fun to see her so excited about everything related to Christmas. It was also exciting to have Sophie with us and has been fun to watch her grow and develop.
Now it is back to reality and work in a couple of weeks.
So here are some updated photo's of the family:
.
Sophie 2 months old
6 comments:
Glad your back. Sophie is darling and your family is so cute!
Sophie does look so different but still just as cute! I love her little chubby cheeks. It will be fun to see you at work again! :)
I can't believe that it's been two months since Sophie was born. She's darling and so is Ava!
Yeah. more pictures of my darling nieces. They are so cute. I can't wait to see them!
Wow, Sophie and Ava really don't look alike, do they? They are both so cute, though. Glad to have an update!
She is absolutely beautiful. Isn't it wonderful how those babies just fit into your family. How are you doing? Back at work yet?
Post a Comment